Data Scientist - Mobile Internet Services
- Join a well-established firm within the Internet services industry
- An opportunity to work with best in class talent.
- Enjoy flexible working hours
Our client is a fast-growing mobile internet service provider that enables people to connect to knowledge, entertainment and digital transactions on a global scale.
You will be responsible for
- Proposing algorithmic solutions for various business scenarios and implementing it to drive business growth. Algorithms include but not limited to machine learning, recommender system, natural language processing, etc.
- Analysing the data related to user behaviour on social media and proposing strategic solutions.
- Identify the security issues to be taken into consideration for the design.
- Perform analysis on the data to prove the hypothesis and obtain business insights using the relevant programming language or tools for big data analytics tools.
- Building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms and ensuring thorough implementation based on business needs.
- You have a degree in BSc, MSc, or PhD in computer science, math, statistics or other quantitative discipline from a recognised university.
- You are proficient in machine learning algorithms, familiar with deep learning and related frameworks, and rich practical experience in building algorithmic models for business.
- You have prior experience in Hadoop ecosystem and in at least one data modeling/analysis languages, such as Python, R, etc.
- Prior experience in Natural Language Processing, Social Network Analysis or TensorFlow is preferred.
- You have strong business acumen and attention to detail.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are proficient in English and Mandarin as you will be required to communicate daily with colleagues in China
Job Preference: 99730604
Snaphunt Pte Ltd