Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-May-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide data analytics planning and strategy that involves data analytics visioning and road mapping, business case development, implementation planning, organizational planning, budget and risk management planning.
- Gather and document business requirements from business stakeholders, scope the problem and develop business case to transform data into critical information and knowledge that are essential for policy making and streamlining operations.
- Perform data cleaning, pre-processing and feature engineering that will aid in the process of meaningful analysis.
- Design predictive modelling and credit risk management solution.
- Monitor and design dashboards and interactive visualization for customer solution delivery.
- Present data insights to business users and stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Diploma / Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence (BI) tools, such as Power BI, Tableau or other BI softwares.
- R Language / Python for statistical modelling and machine learning.
- Competent in SQL to query databases.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills to explain the findings to business stakeholders.
- Possess strong logical reasoning and analytical skills to merge statistical insights with business realities.
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd