- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
Committed to helping clients achieve their business objectives, they are a technology services company that delivers flexible solutions. They have proven that extensive experience, strategic partnerships and management of customer satisfaction results in rapid client acquisition and high client retention.
You will be responsible for :
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Driving all data analytics activities ranging from conceptualisation, visualisation to operationalisation.
- Performing statistical analysis on historical data to validate models.
- Working across stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- Implementing real-time analytics use-cases on the Hadoop ecosystem.
- You possess an advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a Data Scientist role.
- You have proven Java or Python development skills
- You have experience with one or more of the following: SAS, SPSS, Python, R, Hadoop or SQL.
- You have expertise in Data Mining & Knowledge Discovery, Predictive Modelling (Regression, Neural Networks etc) and Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.).
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd