Our client is an exciting ecommerce startup with a strong presence across South East Asia. As a result of their continued expansion, they are looking to hire a Data Scientist within their team.
You will be responsible for:
- Building & implementing state-of-the-art deep learning models.
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Driving all data analytics activities ranging from conceptualisation, visualisation to operationalisation.
- Performing statistical analysis on historical data to validate models.
- Implementing real-time analytics use-cases on the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Working across stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- You possess an advanced degree, ideally a Ph.D., in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field as well as at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to write and execute complex queries in SQL.
- Ability to visualize data with the aid of data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Hue etc.
- Strong knowledge of R and Python.
- You are a strong team player with a high detail and quality orientation.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/65030491
Snaphunt Pte Ltd