- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work within a leading employer in the IT Services industry
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.
The Company's Innovation Laboratory is a center of excellence in next generation Digital Technologies. Comprising of digital technologists with deep domain knowledge, this team helps enterprise customers to accelerate on their digital transformation journey. The Digital Innovation Laboratory partners with customers to build essential components – early digital roadmaps, experimental implementations of new technology, ongoing automated operation of digital processes and technology at global scale. The Digital Innovation Lab also functions as an incubation center for next generation solutions; Digital Innovation Laboratory collaborates with the company's Worldwide Platform teams to develop industry specific technology platforms for global customers.
You will be responsible for :
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Developing and maintaining reports to support decision making.
- Processing & Interpreting data to get actionable insights.
- Working closely with business users to understand their data analysis needs/requirements.
- You possess up to 3 years experience in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Analytics, Mathematics or Computer Sciences
- You are experienced with Python or C++ programming language
- You have experience in designing and implementing digital analytics project(s) as part of school work or internship/job.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience and enthusiasm to master new technology
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/46214033
Snaphunt Pte Ltd