Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Be involved intensively in tech team/functions meetings to help shape the direction of the product development.
- Continuous monitoring product development (data science component) progress on both high level and on function detail and performance.
- Carrying out independent study (>50% time) to explore alternative approach for improving performance and meeting product requirement (for example composite accuracy requirement).
- Product's data science component performance.
- Key touch point between UL data science and 3rd party data science team
- Successful in delivering the product (data science component and related functionalities)
Key Skills Required :
- ML and Modelling methodology
- Data Model and data structure
- Cloud platform (Azure)
- Cognitive services (Cloud platform)
- Data scientist with 3 to 5 years' experience.
- Involved in full cycle data science product development from conceptualization, development to deployment.
- Experience in demand forecasting and retail business or relevant field.
- Experience managing 3rd party development project is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with peers and demonstrate vertical and lateral influence.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume in word format to : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914