Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Great work environment
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.
- Work closely with your business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business
- Horizon scan to stay up to date with latest technology, techniques and methods
- Conduct research from which you'll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
- Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions in the organisation (for example in the HR and marketing departments)
- Carrying out and attaining the mission and the goals of the Innovation lab managed.
- Assign employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback
- Able to engage with client and demonstrate present technologies
- Manage relationships between different business groups directly involved with Digital Labs.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in technical disciplines including engineering, computer science, and applied sciences. Background in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics is also desirable
- Experience in advanced statistical modelling and machine learning methods to develop robust predictive models
- Experience in working with large unstructured data sets and distributed computing tools (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Hive, etc.); leading platforms (e.g. SAS, Tableau, Qlik)
- Experience with enterprise databases, in traditional and alternative database technologies (SQL and NoSQL)
- Hacking skills (ability to quickly prototype solutions for diverse needs)
- Data manipulation – comfortable handling multiple data types across varying frequencies and complexities as well as familiar in feature selection and transformation
- Fluency in Python, C++, R and/or other similar languages
- Adept in data visualization
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and is creative in coming up with solutions to solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills, and a passion for data, technology
- Singaporean nationality only due to security requirements (CAT1 Clearance) of the projects involved.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/22600931
Snaphunt Pte Ltd