Data Quality Analyst
Pulley Ascent (Asia) Private Limited| Date Posted: 24-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems.
- Evaluate large dataset for quality and accuracy.
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues.
- Work with various teams to correct data quality errors.
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Research and determine scope and complexity of issue so as to identify steps to fix issue.
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality.
- Develop and execute data cleanup measures.
- Maintain a record of original data and corrected data.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner.
- Identify areas of improvement to achieve data quality.
- Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree with strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate, interpret trends and important information.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment with extra ordinary interpersonal skills with multi-functional teams of the company.
- Able to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight guidelines.
- Should be able to lead a team of data quality reps.
- Enthusiastic to bring new innovative ideas to the table.
- Proficient in numbers, excel or other data aggregation, filtering and sorting tools .
- Should be able to perform integrity checks on data generated.
Pulley Ascent (Asia) Private Limited