Data Protection Manager **HEALTHCARE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Support the Data Protection Officer in handling of data sharing request in accordance with the Data Sharing Framework
- Manage and ensure continuous relevance and application of the Data Sharing Framework to division's processes
- Manage and review compliance related aspects throughout the organisation and its partners
- Support the collection and publication of Data Inventory Maps to help users identify sensitive and confidential information and its treatment
- Support the development and application of a standardised information classification framework as well as the development of corresponding governance policies
- Support and manage divisions in their journey towards continued improvements for an enhanced governance process in managing classified information.
- Conduct reviews and periodic audits to ensure Data Protection Compliance
- Drive the development, implementation and execution of Enterprise Risk Management Framework which includes reviewing and updating policies, identifying, assessing, mitigating and monitoring risk with the departments and polyclinics, training and equipping staff with the necessary know-how in risk management
- Function as the Data Protection Office to support Data Protection Officer to ensure compliance with the PDPA, which includes reviewing and updating policies, processes and workflows of polyclinic operations, training staff on PDPA’s obligations, and conducting audits and checks on departments and polyclinics to ensure compliance with PDPA.
- Support in operations planning (which includes facilitating operations work planning, budgeting and work plan review meetings), ensuring alignment across all operations departments
- Support and facilitate strategic planning and annual work planning cycle.
- Min Degree or Masters in Information Science/Business Management/Knowledge Management
- At least 8 years of working experience handling information management and governance aspects with minimally 2 years in a managerial capacity
- Familiarity with Personal Data Protection (2012) and experienced in working within a Data Protection Office or similar would be beneficial
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: Data Protection Mgr
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd