Data Programmer (2-year contract), ROSA
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 27-Jul-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- This position is for the Centre for Research on Successful Ageing (ROSA).
- Implement the technical design of the monthly SLP survey (programming, testing, coding and deploying).
- Generate and analyse report for daily survey responses.
- Manage PHP-based survey web applications by deploying application enhancements, patching of application and ensuring data integrity.
- Liaise with University’s IT department to ensure compliance and make changes to Centre’s IT systems as required.
- Perform constant checks and maintenance of the Centre’s data security measures according to University’s policies and guidelines.
- Provide day-to-day IT Support for Centre operations and research teams, advising on technical specifications for IT related procurement and editing of Centre website.
- Ensure SMU policies are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that IT hardware is accounted for serviceable and maintained.
- Ensure that timelines and milestones of the project relating to IT are met and adhered to.
- Provide periodic reports on the progress of the project.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders’ needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven relevant and recent (within past 3 years) hands-on experience working specifically within the following environments and programming languages:
- Programming in a LAMP stack environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Management of Windows RDP (Remote Desktop Server).
Singapore Management University