Data Partner - Lead
- Manage a team of 6-10 and own your assigned portfolio
- Join a well-established multinational bank.
Our Client is a leading multinational bank headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The bank's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
The Data Partner is an exciting and unique role that will shape the future of analytics for the bank across the region. You will be a leader for your respective portfolio by representing the department to work with various business segments to design and deliver the enterprise data analytics roadmap. This will include areas such as data, business intelligence, AI and machine learning as well as strategic partnerships.
This is a unique role where the right candidate will be able to make a significant and visible contribution within a short period of time.
You will be responsible for:
- Being a trusted advisor for the Senior MD or ED business stakeholders from assigned business/support units to provide deep expertise and advisory on integrating data and analytics into business objectives and outcomes
- Developing and executing the Data Analytics Strategy Roadmap for your assigned business/ support units to drive value realization from data and analytics
- Developing and championing the bank’s data and analytics strategy and direction
- Managing and leading the delivery of analytical assets including analytical deep-dives, dashboards, AI and machine learning solutions to help businesses leverage their internal/external data assets for strategic decision making
- Ensuring all Data and Analytics projects and enhancements align with the Enterprise Data Architecture and enterprise business glossary.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the data produced/collected by the assigned BUs/SUs and recommend improvements and controls (in terms of processes and systems) to enhance quality of the data and maintain business glossary
- BeingInvolved in assigned business/support units data and analytical asset build to ensure capabilities are reusable from enterprise level
- Championing innovation under the management’s guidance and directives.
- You possess a Postgraduation degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering , Computer Science or a related field.
- You have at least 10 years working experience in Analytics or Business Intelligence function and have in-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence and Big Data platforms and excellent Technical to Business and vice versa translation skills.
- You have strong experience in strategy development in relation to the application of analytics in business strategies.
- You have solid experience in data analytics for banking and finance industry.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have demonstrated success while presenting, in a clear and compelling manner, to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action.
- You have a strong appreciation of project management and business processes to help drive organizational results.
- You have a good working knowledge of AI/machine learning and data governance.
- You have excellent leadership and team management skills and are a good team player who possesses drive and initiative to lead both direct and virtual teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd