Data Migration Manager
Confidential| Date Posted: 22-May-2020
EA Licence No: 0
Bachelor's / Honours
- Coordinate and schedule migration activities with on-shore and off-shore resources
- Work with on-shore and off-shore resources to optimize and enhance our data cleansing / data migration factory
- Look for opportunities to further automate data cleansing and account data enrichment activities
- Manage the relationships to ensure seamless process and adherence to agreed-upon timelines
- Manage the project plan and timeline for multiple Member firms through the data migration process
- Manage and escalate issues that the member firm may raise
- Manage issues across the data management team that impact timelines and data readiness
- Escalate potential risks to the key decision makers and stakeholders
- Manage communications on potential changes or updates to key stakeholders
- Create and enhance metric reports as needed to show status of data
- Create status reports to provide to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Ensure key decisions are documented and communicated appropriately
Technical Skills (Essential)
- Strong PL / SQL or TSQL. ETL technologies like Informatica, SSIS and Data Qauality Solutions.
- Proficient in different RDBMS technologies like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of popular Cloud databases.
- Good exposure in Upgrade and Migration both in same and cross platform.
- Strong ability to optimize and harmonize processes
- Strong experience with entity master data including parent client hierarchies
- Experience managing small project team of on-shore and off-shore resources
- Ability to work with countries across various time zones
- Strong organizational skills with excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word
- Fact driven and analytically-minded with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of master data management and governance"
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, ability to work across cultures, and success in meeting organizational goals
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to respond quickly to high-priority deadlines and easily adapt to change
- Ability to quickly understand, integrate, and communicate information and benefits to gain support and buy-in
- Ability and desire to take on tough and challenging projects
- Ability to form strong relationships within a large, complex, global organization