Data Management Reviewer(Korean speaking)
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms improving the media content ecosystem by enhancing graph quality, creating exceptional support experiences for publishers and delivering actionable product insights. This individual will work with media partners, providing support, collecting feedback, and managing communication. This role will also involve executing our scaled outreach campaigns to create and sustain new partnerships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platform
- Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
- Solicit, organize and contextualize product feedback from partners
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks (partner support requests) and ability to perform well autonomously
- Need to liaise/support with Korean customers as a translator
- Diploma / Degree
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience in customer service
- Advanced level of written & spoken Korean language,as need to liaise/support with Korean customers as a translator
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
- Standout executor with attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to drive results
- Advanced level of written and & spoken English
- Willing to learn online tool and social media savvy.
How to apply:
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Rachel (Reg no: R1875846) @ 6309 0946/ [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
Potential candidates will be contacted for a detailed discussion. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Rachel YIM / EA Registration No:R1875846
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd