Data Entry Executive
- Be a part of our newly data integrity setup team in Singapore
- Great work culture
- We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to grow their career
Snaphunt is a smart hiring platform that helps people find jobs and companies hire talent quickly and conveniently.
We are headquartered in Singapore and are backed by top venture capitalists. Our solutions cater to employers across South and South-East Asia and we are now looking to expand our team as a result of our business growth.
Reporting to the Chief Talent Advocate, you will be responsible ensuring that our data is as complete, upto date and accurate as possible. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reaching out to users whose data is flagged as incorrect
- Manual cleanup of data errors
- Identifying new data anomalies and working with other teams to generate reports that allow us to track this.
- Other ad hoc data related projects
- You are ambitious and have fantastic attention to detail and want to accelerate your career
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in a role managing data
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are organised and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd