Data Engineers (SQL)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Data Engineers (SQL)
- Design, build and maintain data pipelines to produce ready-to-use datasets in tabular format to data users.
- Actively partners with the business users to model the datasets from various business domains.
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes.
- Produce detailed specifications and writing the programme codes.
- Produce developer friendly documents.
- Provide hands-on technical support for development, research and quality assurance testing.
- Analyze structural requirements for data storage solutions and software
- Able to perform some server administration tasks on Windows and Linux.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in big data management.
- Able to perform data preparation tasks – data fusion, cleansing, masking, augmentation either in SQL, R, Python and/or Java, as well as loading into databases – RDBMS: SQL Server, NOSQL: MongoDB.
- Experience in relational database technology including schema design, stored procedure development and SQL queries.
- Proven track record delivering good results in a fast paced environment effectively while managing multiple priorities.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies will be an added advantage.
Beneficial to have:
- Some knowledge on SAP Business Objects Data Services/ Microsoft SSIS, SSRS and/or
Knowledge in basic economics will be advantageous. This role will be critical in providing quality datasets in a timely fashion to downstream needs – data analysts, applications, reporting representatives.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd