Data Engineers (API, SQL and/or GIS)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Data Engineers (API, SQL and/or GIS)
- Design, build and maintain APIs / Map Services / data pipelines to serve datasets at scale from data producers to data consumers.
- Actively partners with the business to implement web services that abstract the complexity of their data producers from various business domains.
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes.
- Produce detailed specifications and writing the programme codes.
- Provide hands-on technical support for development, research and quality assurance testing.
- Analyze structural requirements for data storage solutions and software.
- Deliver digital services powered by data e.g. virtual assistants, recommendation engines, and map-based (ArcGIS).
- Provide quality datasets in a timely fashion to downstream needs – data analysts, applications, reporting representatives.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in API, SQL and/or GIS.
- Understand how to parse common response data formats like XML, JSON, CSV and/or YAML.
- Experience in REST services i.e. Web API, Service Stack, Angular.js and/or Node.js.
- Able to implement RESTful API lifecycle, unit testing and documentation
- Understand and implement GraphQL RESTful API.
- Able to perform data preparation tasks – data fusion, cleansing, masking, augmentation either in SQL, Python and/or Java, as well as loading into databases – RDBMS, MS SQL Server, MongoDB.
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to learn and apply relevant analytical/ statistical tools.
- Knowledge in basic economics in providing quality datasets in a timely fashion to downstream needs.
- Experience with ArcPy scripting, ArcGIS Model Builder, ArcGIS Pro and map publishing in ArcGIS Portal and ArcGIS Server.
- Able to perform some server administration tasks on Windows and Linux.
3. Able to work in a fast paced environment effectively while managing multiple priorities.
4. Locals preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
THATZ International Pte Ltd