Data Engineer Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!This role is housed under the Technology Division; primarily looking after all of AIA Singapore's Technology roadmap with both projects and business support acitivites.
You will be supporting the the data application of the projects within AIA Singapore as part fo the company's digital efforts. Your involvement in these projects includes planning and development; and user testing of database scripts and ETL pipelines for Data platform projects in Azure Cloud.
- Consolidate and propose requirements, including collaboration with various internal stakeholders to deliver the projects.
- Perform unit and System Integration Testing.
- Perform data mapping from required source systems, conduct data profiling and design schema for storing /querying data.
- Development of stored procedures and SQL scripts in Azure Postgresql.
- Linux shell scripting and deployment.
- Real-time Data replication using Kafka and Attunity.
- Peer review of code and the logic applied in the projects.
- Automating the jobs using Autosys / Control-M.
- Code deployment using Jenkins and Bamboo (CI/CD).
- Education Degree or higher.
- Digitally-savvy with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sense of urgency, prgramtism and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Good knowldge of Relational and Distributed Databases for e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or HANA.
- Coding experience in SQL, UNIX/Linux Shell scripting, PL/SQL, and Database design etc.
- Python or Java skills are highly desired.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd