Data Engineer | Power BI, R, Python
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Communicate effectively across multiple departments and with stakeholders to review business requirements and propose solutions.
- Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality of delivered solutions.
- Analyze, design and build solutions using Power BI.
- Identify data quality issues and work with appropriate teams to resolve them.
- Create relational and dimensional models for BI related projects.
- Design, develop, and implement dashboards and reports using Microsoft Power BI
- Support ad hoc reporting as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics or related field.
- 2+ years of data analysis or business intelligence experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with large data sets or relational databases.
- 2+ years of experience with forecasting, trend analysis, and predictive modeling.
- Experience in data modelling from raw data
- Experience in relational database concepts.
- Experience in designing and delivering cross-functional custom reporting solutions.
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools Power BI.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Requires good knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedural language for MSSQL and PostgreSQL.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Power BI and/or R/Python is a must
- Experience with star schema and snowflake models.
- Experience with databricks, timeseries data.
- Experience in delivering static reports and real-time dashboard with streaming data.
- Develop user guides to educate users on system functionality
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141