Data Engineer (Media Strategy & Analytics)
- Join a well known brand within the media industry
- Work with a diverse team in a collaborative environment
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. With their core business in publishing in both print and digital editions, they also own other digital products and outdoor media.
You will be responsible for :
- Working closely with a team to develop data products that will solve real-life problems
- Shaping data platforms/products for core media business
- Building scalable and reliable batch and streaming data pipelines
- Working collaboratively in a diversified environment with systematic approaches
- You have at least 2 years experience in a Data Engineer or similar role.
- You have proven ability to build scalable and reliable batch and streaming data pipelines for production-grade data products/platforms.
- Experience with creating APIs to connect and integrate analytical stacks to application layers is mandatory
- You are highly experienced with SQL, Python or other script languages.
- You are comfortable with deploying working scripts on Windows/Linux server.
- You are familiar with ETL processes and workflow tools such as Apache Airflow.
- You have an understanding of storage, data management, ETL tools/services from Amazon Web Services such as Glue, Redshift.
- Prior experience with ModelOps, DevOps, machine learning, Google Cloud Platform, particularly in BigQuery and other data related services, is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organise and analyse significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are highly efficient with good time management skills
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently
- You have strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd