- Join a consulting firm with a strong international presence
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
- Dynamic and vibrant working environment
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners
In this role, you will be contributing to IT projects in the banking industry for our clients, in the Regulatory IT space, for Corporate Banking. You will work on multiple tasks and respect aggressive timelines, attend regular meetings and communicate with internal and external teams related to the project.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Partnering with senior business sponsors, platform supervision, compliance, and business management to enhance and augment the holistic supervisory and surveillance platform.
- Investigating and analysing data on the surveillance platform as key input to enhance existing data strategy on multi-vector analysis using various natural language processing and machine learning techniques.
- Investigating and analysing available structured and un-structured information, applying data mining techniques, performing statistical analysis, and providing methods (algorithmic and technical) to create actionable alerts and reduce false-positives.
- Developing and enhancing software solutions to meet business requirements such as ingestion scripts and data management processes.
- Gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications.
- Working with the project PM and delivery manager to provide input on schedules and implementation best practices.
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering, math, statistics, physics or another technical field.
- You have at least 5 years of expertise developing in Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, with advance knowledge and experience on Python language
- You have strong knowledge and experience of Big Data technologies including large data stores like Hadoop, Elastic, Apache Solr, Lucene and comparable stacks.
- You possess knowledge of Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Google), data visualisation and analytics tools.
- You have basic understanding of project lifecycle stages – Requirements Gathering to Post Implementation.
- You have experience with Front Office, Compliance, Operations, and IT support teams in a Capital Markets domain by developing client centric solution and working with vendor product implementations.
- Prior knowledge of NoSQL systems such as Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, Elastic search will be an added advantage
- Prior experience with machine learning, natural language processing, AI, or robotics is a plus.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting requests on time in a continually fast-moving environment and operate as a key team member of a global team.
- You have strong analytical skills and pay strong attention to details
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd