Job Title: Data Engineer (SQL)
Skill Category: (Experience: 3 to 4 years)
Data Engineer (SQL)
Data Engineers lay the foundation for all data analytics work in JTC. They stitch and serve data into ready-to-use form so that the consumers (data analysts, reporting reps, data scientists) can spend more resources on running actual analysis. Data engineering expertise is also a must to move any data and analytic centric projects to production.
1. Enhance our capability to design, build and maintain data pipelines to produce ready-to-use datasets in tabular format to data consumers; and
2. Actively partners with the business to model datasets from various business domains; and
3. Knowledgeable in basic economics will be advantageous. This role will be critical in providing quality datasets in a timely fashion to downstream needs – data analysts, applications, reporting representatives.
Some hands-on experience required:
1. Able to perform data preparation tasks – data fusion, cleansing, masking, augmentation in either SQL/ Python and load into databases. Advantageous if experience is on: MS SQL Server and MongoDB.
2. Configuring and using Hadoop ecosystem software components. Advantageous if experience is on: Apache Kafka, Nifi and Zeppelin.
Experience in the following area will be an added advantage:
1. Able to design ETL, Data warehouse and Data Lake
2. Uses version control tools like Git
3. Understands and implement RESTful API
4. Able to perform basic server administration tasks on Windows and Linux
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.