We are looking for Data Engineer for one of our leading IT client in Singapore
Salary: SGD 6000 – 9000/Month
Location: Serangoon North Avenue, Singapore
Job Type: Permanent or Direct 2 years contract
The Data Engineer supports the implementation of data structure and architecture, master/meta-data management approach and data quality programme to facilitate access to data and information. He/She support the design, implementation and maintenance of data flow channels and data processing systems that support the collection, storage, batch and real-time processing, and analysis of information from structured and unstructured sources in a scalable, repeatable and secure manner. He/She implements data management standards and practices.
- Degree/Master in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in providing data warehouse or advanced analytics solutions, especially in designing large Big Data technologies or analytics solutions.
- Demonstrate good, in-depth knowledge in relevant Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) hardware/software products, frameworks and methodologies
- Experience with
- Databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, Teradata,)
- ETL development using Informatica
- Data repository design (e.g. operational data stores, dimensional data stores, data marts)
- Data interrogation techniques (e.g. SQL, NoSQL).
- Structured and unstructured data analytics.
- Data quality tools and processes.
- Data transformation and terminology equivalence mapping.
- Experience in data modelling for analytics (e.g. star schemas, snowflake schemas).
- Deep understanding of analytical models and methodologies – especially in the context of health analytics for clinical use and clinical safety (e.g. data mining, predictive analytics).
- Experience with data acquisition tools (e.g., ETL, real-time data capture, and change data capture).
- Comfortable working independently to carry out data analysis, estimate data quality and sufficiency.
- Understanding and analysing huge volumes of data drawn from heterogeneous sources / repositories. Experience in working with Big Data technologies / solutions would be preferred.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (i.e. Tableau, Microstrategy).
- Advance knowledge of Excel features and techniques required for the presentation of data.
- Familiarity or experience with health informatics would be preferred.
- An understanding of healthcare data governance, data acquisition and data management would be an advantage.
- Experience in interacting with analytics stakeholders (economists, statisticians, clinicians, policy makers) on a business or domain level would be preferred.
Interested, please send over your resume to recruitment at aryansearch dot com or call at 65 67087429 Ext 221 for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.R1110177
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd