- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great work environment
Snaphunt is an AI enabled hiring platform that leverages technology to source, screen, and shortlist talent with a skills and culture fit for our clients open roles.
We are fundamentally changing the way middle- senior level white collar professionals find jobs and companies hire their specialist talent and are making hiring more convenient, transparent, accurate and affordable. We have recently gone live in Singapore and are backed by top notch venture capitalists.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Developing scripts to process structured and unstructured data.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Recommending, developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Working with stakeholders to understand needs in order with respect to data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility.
- Developing high-quality code to build and deploy machine learning models.
- Extraction, transformation, loading and integration of data from various sources.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Data Engineer or Software Engineer role.
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets as well as experience analyzing volumes of data.
- You possess strong knowledge of Python.
- Expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Modelling/ Statistical Modelling and Extraction, Transformation & Load (ETL) would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd