- Opportunity to develop your career with a high-growth FinTech firm
- Embark on a challenging and fulfilling career
- Continuously learning while working alongside best in class talent
Our client is a FinTech startup that provides a reliable tool to track financial assets in real-time. Their innovative product sends an automated notification based on desired asset and call level, allowing individuals to focus on other priorities in life.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing scripts to process structured and unstructured data.
- Recommending, developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Working with stakeholders to understand needs in order with respect to data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Data Engineer or similar role.
- You have demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets as well as experience analysing volumes of data.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure), DB as a service DBAAS and MySQL databases is required
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd