- Join a startup that provides excellent opportunities for career progression
- Opportunity to work with large datasets
- Great work environment
Snaphunt is an AI enabled hiring platform that leverages technology to source, screen, and shortlist talent with a skills and culture fit for our clients open roles.
We are fundamentally changing the way middle- senior level white collar professionals find jobs and companies hire their specialist talent and are making hiring more convenient, transparent, accurate and affordable. We have recently gone live in Singapore and are backed by top notch venture capitalists.
As a result of our accelerated growth, we are aggressively expanding our Technology and Data Science team in Singapore.
You will be responsible for :
- Design and develop highly scalable, end-to- end pipeline for processing and analysing large volumes of complex data
- Extraction, transformation, loading and integration of data from various sources.
- Contribute to continual improvement by identifying and incorporating new and emerging ETL technology
- Provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate and implement data services and tools to support data storage structures, data validation, data mining and data cleansing
- Working with stakeholders to understand needs with respect to data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility
- Build reusable components across different data providers
- Ensure high standards of data governance
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally as a Data Engineer or a similar role.
- You demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets as well as experience analysing volumes of data.
- You possess strong knowledge of Python, R
- You are experienced in collecting and ingesting raw data at scale including but not limited to working with scripts, APIs, web scraping, writing SQL queries
- Expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Modelling/ Statistical Modelling and Extraction, Transformation & Load (ETL) would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Ref : 87117803
Snaphunt Pte Ltd