Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
DATA ENGINEER (Permanent)
- Design, build and maintain dimensional data models, data automation and reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics to improve data accessibility, reporting efficiency and data quality.
- Working knowledge of data mining, engineering principles: predictive and prescriptive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple structured and unstructured databases & systems on-premises and cloud-based data sources
- Collaborate and co-creation in the design and delivery of analysis reports and insights for key functions and operations.
- Optimize data model performance to ensure on-time delivery of key reports.
- Programming experience in building data pipelines and data analytics solutions
- Should be proficient in writing Advanced SQLs and in performance tuning of SQLs.
- Experience with data science and machine learning tools/technologies is a plus
- Good programming experience in at least 1 of the following programming languages:C, C++, Java, Perl, Python
- Experience with ETL tools and data visualization tools: Talend, Alteryx, Tableau, or PowerBI,
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992