Data Engineer - Financial Services
- Join a well known brand within the Financial Services Industry
- Design data flows and drive data usage within a well established firm
- Great work culture with a dynamic and innovative team
Our client is a well-known financial services firm providing convenient, quick and cashless payment solutions. They are known for constantly innovating their product to enhance users experience while also strengthening their business capabilities. The company encourages new idea generation and continuous improvement providing employees with the opportunity to make a positive impact.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the provision and usage of data tools within the organization
- Engaging stakeholders to understand their data needs
- Working within the development team to design the data flow and data storage.
- Provide guidelines to developers in implementation, be involved in the provision of the required database/tables, support and develop applications/scripts
- Investigating issues from data point of view whilst supporting stakeholders on the update, automation and mining of data
- Working with business analysts and architects closely towards getting more useful data and more self-service usage of data by stakeholders
- Working with data analyst on initiatives to provide dash boards for important and useful real-time data in a user friendly presentation
- You possess a Degree in computer science or related discipline
- You have at least 2 years of experience in data analytics.
- You have a solid command of common scripting languages.
- You can analyse, interpret data to improve quality and quantity.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are your innate traits.
Ref : 02804711
Snaphunt Pte Ltd