Data Engineer/Dev Ops
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 29-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Ideally, we need someone with background in setting up Linux servers, be able to orchestrate CI/CD based deployments, docker containers-based environment, good hands-on AWS, Apache, AWS services. In addition, you will need to be able to communicate the CI/CD workflow to the backend engineers of various team.
• Must be highly proficient with Linux servers
• In depth knowledge of file systems, web servers(nginx/Apache) and managing services.
• Understanding of HTTP(S) and DNS is a must.
• Must have experience of maintaining a highly scalable server infrastructure.
• Must be skilled with AWS especially setting up VPC, Cloud formation, Code deploy, DNS configuration, load balancer and auto scaling.
• Must have experience with deployment and maintenance of DBMS like MySQL,
• MongoDB and PostgreSQL. Knowledge of Cassandra, Hadoop, or SQL, HBase, InfluxDB is a plus.
• Must have exposure to automate CI/CD deployment on server, serverless workflow like Jenkins/Chef, Puppet, SAM, Ansible, serverless, docker compose, cloud formation, code deploy, ECS, Kubernetes (optional) etc.
• Must be skilled with application log processing and analysis of distributed web services using technologies like ELK.
• Must be able to work with the development team to collaborate continuous integration and deployment activities.
• Must have experience on server maintenance activities (monitoring, backup, restore)
• Work with development and product team to develop systems, policies and workflows to release and rollback of application versions to production environment.
• Basic working knowledge of shell scrips / python
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536