Data cum AI Scientist
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Data cum AI Scientist
Job Title: Data cum AI Scientist
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 3 Years Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
The Data Scientist/AI Scientist plans and leads the development of new and advanced data analytic techniques, methodologies and analytical solutions from design, prototyping and testing. Identifies and develops core data and artificial intelligence (AI) science components for the delivery of projects, architects specialised database and computing environments, explores and visualises complex data set to provide incremental business value. Extracts and integrates data from various sources, and creates advanced models and algorithms suitable for the business use case. Conducts testing on data and AI models, interprets findings from testing, and evaluates model performance for scaling and deployment. Develops compelling and logically structured communication materials to facilitate stakeholder buy-in.
Works in a team setting and is proficient in statistics, scripting and programming languages required by the organisation. Also familiar with the relevant software platforms on which the solution is deployed on.
The Data Scientist/AI Scientist has strong analytical and critical thinking skills to identify and solve problems. Passionate about analysing and resolving complex business problems, displaying intellectual curiosity towards using data and AI to address business needs and challenges. Data storyteller, and is able to influence key stakeholders and spearhead a data driven approach to resolve business issues.
- Manage data preparation and modelling
- Define objectives and hypothesis for research on data and AI models
- Analyse the ways in which datasets may be biased and address this in safety measures and deployment strategies
- Conduct extraction and integration of data including features from different data sources
- Develop multiple models and algorithms suitable for the use case
- Perform model comparison to draw inferences on variable importance
- Select the best model based on pre-defined evaluation criteria
- Account for data ethics and policies in model selection and evaluation process
- Interpret and evaluate model performance for scaling and deployment
- Build and assess models
- Conduct testing on final model in real-time business conditions prior to deployment
- Scale and deploy models in real-time business conditions for end user consumption
- Initiate autonomous monitoring to scale human oversight
- Document modelling techniques used and assumptions made against test outcomes
- Enable end user capability to use AI/ Data Science products effectively
- Present data driven business value of data science/artificial intelligence (AI) models
- Create reports and deliverables based on insights derived from the model results
- Develop compelling, logically structured presentations including story-telling of research and/or analytics findings to secure stakeholder commitment
- Contribute to the creation of leading-edge resources, including playbooks, guides, blog posts, videos, etc.
- Master Degree of PhD in Computer Science, operations research, applied statistics, data mining or a related quantitative discipline.
- Strong analytical skills, highly proficient in statistical and predictive modelling techniques, clustering and classification techniques, and optimization methods.
- Experience in query databases from different sources and perform quantitative modelling and statistical analysis.
- Experience in developing or programming databases.
- At least 3 years of similar experience.
- Locals preferred.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd