DATA CENTRE TECHNICAL SERVICE MANAGEMENT LEAD [Job Code 2102407S]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Conducts regular service review meetings, submit meeting minutes and ensures reports are compiled and submitted timely to customers
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues and ensure timely closures by utilising both customers and internal resources.
- Be customers’ interface for customer orders, project management, related escalations as well as customer audit requests.
- Takes ownership of customer issues, log billing incidents and ensure resolution in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the customers
- Supports the Manager in annual reviews on documentation of Service Management Processes, SOPs, guides, manuals
- Liaison to the customers and works closely with service delivery teams to share schedules, updates, reports and Customer Acceptance Form
- Supports Account Managers with orders, quotes, proposal, etc.
- Provides onboarding meetings with new customers and post-sales support to AM including customers for cross-connects, etc.
- Compiles and submits TSM reports for DCTSM health report for the facility
- Prepares and compiles Method of Procedure for emergency and preventive maintenance activities, review service-related client notifications
- Supports company’s annual Customer Satisfaction survey
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computing, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in data centre services or operations
- Possess the Certified Data Centre Professional certification
- Good technical knowledge in M&E, Network CI, DC facilities related systems, etc.
- Willing to support and facilitate any data centre incidents during non-office hours
- Good communication skills, able to manage customer needs and expectations
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)