Data Centre Specialists
This position provides NOC operation support to monitor the Client environments, Cloud Platform environments and other Data Centre Operations such as process DC visits, escorting, etc
- Monitoring and escalations of alerts in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and monitor activity throughout the network
- Isolate and diagnose faults and escalate to higher levels of support for resolution as appropriate.
- Interact with departments to address issues identified within the network
- Pro-actively monitor the data centre network systems’ uptime and connectivity to ensure system availability to prevent any down time, and coordinate problem resolution with vendor or second level support groups.
- To log and submit problem management record and assigned to appropriate party in accordance with the guideline/instruction provided.
- Ensure physical security procedures are followed strictly
- Seeks to understand customer issues while maintaining customer trust and managing the customer’s expectation.
- Nitec / Diploma in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- Experienced in Windows, Linux, Unix will be an advantage
- Familiar with monitoring tool and processes such as Nimsoft, GENet,
- Familiar with using excel functions such as macro, and pivot
- Data Centre Operations experience and knowledge or equivalent
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to follow detailed procedures
- Must be willing to perform 2 rotating shifts (7.30am-7.30pm 12hours working a day – two days on and two days off cycle)
- Work location at Changi South Lane
Please send your detailed resume in MS Word format including the following details to : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
4.Each employment background
6.Reason for leaving each employment
7.Last drawn salary
9.Date of availability
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd