Data Centre Solutioning and Provisioning Assistant Manager [Job Code 2102408S]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Understands engineering design and operational aspect of each building system.
- Plans, implements, coordinates and supervises all MEP provisioning programs for the critical facilities environment.
- Leads all development and provisioning projects, direct and oversee consultants, contractors and equipment vendors.
- Preparations of RFP, evaluation of proposals submitted and makes recommendations to the management regarding vendors selection.
- Acts as primary customer contact for customised data centre development projects, which includes leading vendors, preparing of work program, budgeting and scheduling documents to support development and provisioning of the project.
- Ensures projects are completed within budget and handover on time and provide regular communication on status of projects to all stakeholders.
- Prepares monthly project reports on budget, schedules and scopes objectives of assigned projects.
- Develops and maintains vendor relationships to provide cost effective services for all projects.
- Leads and coordinates development of and/or maintain as-built drawings.
- Leads and coordinates capacity planning for the building services such as space, power, cooling, etc.
- Provides prompt response to emergency situations (ie. fire, evacuation, equipment failure) and customer concerns.
- Leads, supports and ensures compliance with all FM/DC related certification, as well as customers’ audit requests.
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management.
- Diploma or Degree in Project Management, Facilities Management or M&E Engineering related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in managing critical facilities development or operations as well as operations and project management in 24×7 DC environment
- Good knowledge in MEP operations and building facilities related systems, such as Switchgears, UPS, Generators, CRAUs, etc
- Perform CAD system / Revit 2018 design and documentation knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Willing to work staggered office hours or beyond office hours when required
- Possess relevant facilities management and/or data centre related certifications, such as CDCP, CDCS, CDCMP, DCS in Operations, etc
- Familiar with certifications standards, such as LEED Gold, ISO 20000 / 22301 / 27001, Uptime Institute Tier system, GreenMark TIA 942 Tier system , Bizsafe and etc
- CAD system / Revit 2018
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)