DATA CENTRE SITE OPERATIONS TEAM LEAD [Job Code 200309S]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Manage a team of Specialists to ensure the smooth 24x7 operations of the data centre
- Lead and supervise a team of 24x7 specialists, including managing their training needs, planning of duty roster, reviewing of timesheets
- Oversee building systems, critical facilities equipment that are associated with the data centre environment
- Understand the design and operations of each building system to obtain cost and operations efficiency of all building systems
- Plan and supervise all operations, maintenance programs for the critical facilities environment
- Support DC Manager and acts as Level 2 escalation point for all onsite operational incidents and ensure all remote requests are performed within SLA
- Review, validate and schedule all requests on the internal Web Portal ticketing system such as user requests, incidents, provisioning, etc.
- Contractors and vendors management by validating of Permit-To-Work documents, compliance to safety procedures, etc.
- Oversee all preventive and reactive maintenance activities with little to no disruption to company's services
- Perform root cause analysis on outages serviced by the technical team and act as 2nd technical SME for Building Engineers, Property Management, etc.
- Provide feedbacks on vendors during the contract review process on their competency of meeting targets and problem solving
- Lead audit support to external and internal stakeholders, improves SOPs and processes and ensures adherence to the changes
- Management of internal access card, CCT and visitor systems, as well as assets inventory, etc.
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management
- Diploma/Degree in related Engineering courses
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in 24x7 operations environment, as well as leading a team of specialists
- Good technical knowledge in M&E, Network CI, DC facilities related systems, etc.
- Willing to lead and support major data centre activities during non-office hours
- Possess relevant facilities management and/or data centre related certifications, such as ITIL, CDCP, CDCS, etc.
- Familiar with certifications standards, such as LEED Gold, ISO 20000 / 22301 / 27001, Uptime Institute Tier III, etc.
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1108178
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)