Data Centre Site Operations Team Lead
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
Manages a team of Specialists to ensure the smooth 24x7 operations of the data centre. Maintains 100% availability for the DC facility with compliance to all SLAs, Audit requirements and ensuring great customer experience at all time.
- Leads and supervises a team of 24x7 specialists, including managing their training needs, planning of duty roster, reviewing of timesheets
- Oversees building systems, critical facilities equipment that are associated with the data centre environment
- Understands the design and operations of each building system to obtain cost and operations efficiency of all building systems
- Plans and supervises all operations, maintenance programs for the critical facilities environment
- Supports DC Manager and acts as Level 2 escalation point for all onsite operational incidents and ensure all remote requests are performed within SLA
- Reviews, validates and schedules all requests on the internal Web Portal ticketing system such as user requests, incidents, provisioning, etc.
- Contractors and vendors management by validating of Permit-To-Work documents, compliance to safety procedures, etc.
- Oversees all preventive and reactive maintenance activities with little to no disruption to company's services
- Performs root cause analysis on outages serviced by the technical team and acts as 2nd technical SME for Building Engineers, Property Mgmt, etc.
- Provides feedbacks on vendors during the contract review process on their competency of meeting targets and problem solving
- Leads audit support to external and internal stakeholders, improves SOPs and processes and ensures adherence to the changes
- Management of internal access card, CCT and visitor systems, as well as assets inventory, etc.
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management
- Diploma in related Engineering courses
- Certified practitioner of ITL, CCNA, CCNP, CDCP or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in 24x7 operations environment, as well as leading a team of specialists
- Good technical knowledge in M&E, Network CI, DC facilities related systems, etc.
- Willing to lead and support major data centre activities during non-office hours
- Possess relevant facilities management and/or data centre related certifications, such as ITIL, CDCP, CDCS, etc.
- Familiar with certifications standards, such as LEED Gold, ISO 20000 / 22301 / 27001, Uptime Institute Tier III, etc.
- A good team player and able to strive in a stressful and fast paced environment
- Good command of spoken and written English
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)