Data Centre Site Operations Specialist "Singaporeans Only" [Job Code 2101401S]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Support the organisation's data centre services through active 24x7 monitoring of the infrastructure
- Act as Level 1 escalation point for all onsite operational incidents, respond & perform remote requests within SLA
- Document and update accurately all requests on the internal Web Portal ticketing system such as user requests, incidents, provisioning, etc
- Deliver ITIL compliance process conformance for incident, problem and change management
- Ensure effective implementation of safety, security and customer support policy and procedures
- Coordinate and provide support to contractors and vendors as well as inspecting completed work
- Plan and support all preventive and reactive maintenance activities with little to no disruption to company's services
- Participate and support internal and external audits for internal stakeholders and customers
- Generate accurate and regular reports when required
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management
- ITE Certificate or Diploma in Computing/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related field
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in 24x7 DC or facility operations environment, or fresh graduate with relevant qualifications such as building services, mechanical engineering
- Possess general knowledge of M&E and Network Critical Infrastructure
- Broad knowledge in DC facilities related systems such as PDUs, UPS, DC Rectifier, DRUPs, CRAUs, DX cooling, fire protections, etc
- Meticulous team player with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-pace environment
- Prepared to be on 24x7 standby recall to provide extra manpower coverage when necessary
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)