Data Centre Service Assurance Lead ' Singaporeans & PRs Only' [Job Code 2101400S]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Assist Manager in driving operations and customer support process automation initiatives. Work with identified ITSM software vendor to implement process automation software enhancements on internal operations support ITSM portal and external customer service portal.
- Ensures that customer service levels and deliverables as per MSA commitments by working closely with internal stakeholders to meet customers' SLA.
- Assists the Manager in delivering excellent DC services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the DC operational business needs, processes and flows. Interact with all internal stakeholders to gather requirement and work closely with vendors to optimise the process to the web portal.
- Have the ability to understand and translate DC business processes to software requirement. Able to articulate clearly to the vendors on what is needed.
- Work closely with vendors and project manage the timeline to deliver the existing/new modules and requirement.
- Experience in software development life cycle and take lead to conduct UAT, testing with vendors and internal customers.
- Leads the admin/customer portal improvement initiatives and participates in all required training and learning sessions.
- Prepare Request for Proposal/Quotation and any other web portal related documents required for project budget/bids/tenders.
- Focusing/improving/Automate progress, health or other required reports from/to the web portal.
- Organising/encourage/improving in the Sharepoint usage and experience for all internal stakeholders.
- Support the Manager in all overseas portal related issues and be the SPOC to work closely with the vendors to support the local staff/customers in a timely manner.
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management.
- Diploma or Degree in related IT/Engineering courses
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in data centre services or operations
- Broad knowledge in IT software development lifecycle including latest methodology method
- Good to have knowledge in DC facilities related systems so that it will be easier to translate the business processes to software requirement
- Willing to work OT or shift as and when needed
- Possess relevant facilities management and/or data centre related certifications, such as ITIL, CDCP, CDCS, etc
- Familiar with certifications standards, such as LEED Gold, ISO 20000 / 22301 / 27001, Uptime Institute Tier III, etc
- Programming or software related certifications
- Customer centric related soft skills
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)