Data Centre Operator | Contract | One North
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 12-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Manage day-to-day activities of a data centre, including physical and security checks, physical tape/media management, assistance with physical vendor intervention (e.g. replacement of a part), act as "remote hands" for the administrator.
- Monitor and troubleshoot level 1/2 issues as well as escalate the issue to the relevant team for investigations.
- The incumbent will be trained on how to do security monitoring and server monitoring and will need to understand/learn the SOPs that need to be executed when an system issue/incident occurs.
- With 1 - 3 years of experience working in Data Centre
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Server Administration, IBM System Storage, NetBack Up Administration and VMWare vCenter
- Open to working in rotating shifts
- Can do basic Network checks
- Working location: Ayer Rajah (One North MRT)
- Contract duration: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160