Data Centre Operation Supervisor (CDCP) - Perm
- Assist in the daily operations of data centres, manage and roster a team of Data Centre Officers in:
- Performing data centre operations in terms of monitoring and management for system, network and facilities
- Performing computer operations in Microsoft & AIX environment such as account and tape management
- Performing incident management and escalation pertaining to any facilities and system/network
- Managing and administrating the service desk operations
- Monitoring system alerts and perform necessary escalation
- Liaise with landlord/vendor with regards to utilities and building services/facilities and systems issues
- Assist in the planning and execution of disaster recovery activities
- Update documentation pertaining to computer operations and service desk
- Ensure procedures, processes and service level are being followed for any service delivery and operations
- Periodic review of the data centre operations and report any gaps and issues
- Prepare and update of Data Centre and Service Desk monthly report
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Data Centre Operations & facilities monitoring and management.
- Familiar with Data Centre facilities such as Computer Room Air-Con (CRAC), Coolant Distribution Unit (CDU), fire suppression system, water detection system, Un-interrupted Power Supply (UPS), Security Surveillance system and etc.
- Basic knowledge of Networks and Active Directory, IBM Tivoli TSM, AIX, Microsoft windows server.
- Possess Data Centre Certifications such as Certified Data Centre Professional
- Familiar with ITIL service management or certification will beneficial
- Basic understanding on the operation of electrical board
- Require to standby for work after office hours for systems maintenance and attend to system alerts and incident escalation (Overtime will be provided)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17357
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD