Data Centre Facility Engineer ($4000 - $7000)
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
One of Singapore's leading public-listed property Developer with an extensive portfolio of development and investment properties, Data Centre and Industrial Buildings.
It employs over 30,000 people across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
With its good track records and strong foothold in developing integrated Commercial, Residential and Industrial properties, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten Property Developers.
- Long-term career Advancement
- High benefits and pay-out
- (5 Days Office hour Work) or (Day Night Shifts)
- Plan and control all activities pertaining to the effective maintenance and management of assigned Data Centers
- Manage critical infrastructure such as BMS / BAS, HVAC, UPS and other related systems
- Liaise with MA, contractors, vendors, consultants, and relevant authorities with respect to technical & maintenance services, repairs, installation, fabrication, renovation & refurbishing works, regulations and the service & repair warranties of equipment.
- Supervise the work of technical staff and contractors and ensure that the work carried out complies strictly with health and safety regulations
- Maintaining of Chillers, AC and ventilation system in good condition
- Put up and review proposals on technical specifications.
- Ensure compliance with all building and statutory regulations
- Diploma or Degree holder
- M&E Facility Management experience in critical building
- Well-verse and hands on in building facilties system (BMS / UPS / ACMV etc)
- Currently residing in Singapore
Applicants kindly submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw - R1327947
Manpower Staffing (S) - 02C3423
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947