Data Centre Engineer
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1770163
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our client a listed & leading internet platform provider is looking for a Data Centre Engineer to join their dynamic team.
- Implement and update security procedures in accordance to information security policies and guidelines.
- Maintain and monitor infrastructure system health and fix any issues that arise.
- Work closely with network, system administrators and application development teams to ensure security policies are being followed.
- Setup and install network and server hardware according to business requirement.
- Maintain proper documentation and reports for auditing and tracking purposes.
- Diploma, Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electrical Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 4 year of experience in security administration.
- Familiar with Windows Server, Linux and VMWare operating systems.
- Knowledge of HVAC/CRAC, UPS, Battery and Generator systems will ba an added advantage
- Regular working hours.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd