Data Center Operator
Our client is an end to end enterprise solutions and services provider covering enterprise computing services, operating system and software services, managed IT services and professional services.
- Oversee environments of a data centre to supervise systems and also identify, log, and report issues to seniors.
- Perform precautionary system maintenance to ensure that the centre’s systems and network are functioning well.
- Conduct evaluations to identify and tackle ineffective power and cooling systems.
- To mitigate risks of downtime, operators deploy data and system security measures.
- Carrying out procedures needed to maintain data, transactions, and reports from systems.
- Modifying, and removing disk space management, performing backups and file restores,
- Monitoring activity and access of the data centre and its operation section.
- Look after the records of data centre supplies, including scanners and printers.
- Coordination of schedule / ah-hoc maintenance with vendors and customer
- Server, network equipment hardware maintenance experience is a must
- Knowledge and practical experience in Linux operating system
- Basic network equipment configuration skills
- Min. Nitec or Diploma in any IT related discipline
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asmita Chauhan R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd 12C6135
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd