Data Center Operations Technician
We are looking for a Data Center Operations Technician for an ongoing project with one of our billion dollar IT client based in Singapore. The role will be 6-12 months contract role with Aryan Solutions, Singapore.
Servers: HPE, Dell, could change to Supermicro
Storage: PURE, NetApp, Dell/Isilon
Network: Cisco is must, Arista and Juniper are a plus
Linux exp. ( any flavor is fine)
Scope of Services:
• Install, cable, and label data center equipment including network, server, and storage devices
• Initial, boot strap, and configuration of infrastructure components (servers, network, storage).
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair data center equipment
• Manage equipment project builds and engage repair tickets
• Hands on / break-fix and smart hands for all hardware - Servers, Storage, Network, and cabling.
• Support on-site vendor activity via escort and assistance with internal tools
• Manage project timelines to support hardware infrastructure within expected completion intervals.
• Responsible for asset management of hardware at local site
• Follow and proactively contribute to documentation, automation and processes as they evolve
• Participate and follow server rack face elevations, floor plans, wiring diagrams, and detailed port maps for new deployments and documentation.
• Document and follow RMA processes and procedures for all relevant vendors.
• Follow, improve, and implement Data Center, DC POP, Server Labs best practices
• Provide necessary escalations to higher support tier; assist Customer Support with technical operations, and work with internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
• Other tasks as required to support site environment
Interested, Candidates can share their resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd