Data Center Operations Manager
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1770163
Bachelor's / Honours
Our client a listed professional data center business operator and integrated communications operation enterprise is looking for a Data Center Operations Manager to be part of the dynamic team in Singapore.
- Ensure the smooth runing of data center day to day operations.
- Take control of all aspects of security, IT infrastructure, software and hardware.
- Administer installation and maintenance of organization data center.
- Monitor all software and hardware products and ensure compliance to Data Center standards and systems.
- Supervise designing and evaluation of all server systems according to measurement of process.
- Coordinate with IT, enhancement and business teams and develop strategies to ensure achievement of data center capacity.Evaluate the best practices for design and maintenance
- Provide customer satisfaction and approval for performance and efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree in any IT/Computer Engineering field.
- Minimum 4 year of experience in security administration.
- Possess strong background in databases and the infrastructure management.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd