Data Center Operations Lead (Perm)
- Permanent, Direct Hiring with hiring company
- Working hours: Monday and Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Nearest MRT: Yio Chu Kang
The role of Operations Lead is to lead a team of operators and DCFM personnel to support day to day operations and building infrastructure and services defined.
- Monitor and analyze production trends, review new tasks under development, project impact on production resources and determine need for restructuring of operations, operations procedures and system expansion.
- Plan, co-ordinate, manage and control the services of IT Operations
- Lead in the formulation of process and procedures to facilitate operations in DC to function smoothly and efficiently
- Establish and enforce professional standards and procedure in the operations services such that a high level of standard, security and quality in the team’s products and services is maintained
- Review operations standard to ensure control, accountability, security and efficient utilization of computer resources
- Support the quality programs in Data Centre by leading and motivating operations staff to observe the established processes and procedures
- Motivate subordinates through leadership by example, well-planned job assignments, periodic results review, coaching, counselling and appraisal feedback
- Support and comply to all organizational security policy and procedures, company rules and regulations in the course of their duties and ensure staff do likewise
- Lead in Batch Management (Control-M & SAP), Alert Monitoring (HP OMI), Tape Management, DCFM and Hosting services
- Coordinate with customers/vendors; ensure proper notification and communication
- Prompt incident identification, escalation & reporting
- Assign personnel to various tasks, direct activities, and monitor progress to ensure objectives are achieved
- Review, recommend and implement additions, modifications, and improvements to the facility
- Provide operational support during DR Exercises at DR sites
- Maintain records required to work towards acceptable audit rating
- Manage the Data Centre Team and to ensure compliance with NCS business conduct guidelines
- Optimization of resources in the Data Centre ensuring all customer service level agreements are met.
- Enhance and maintain good customer experience and satisfaction in the support of the Data Centre
- Degree Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in DC Operations
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Effectively communicates with teammates and managers
- Experienced and skilled in Windows scripting
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Certified Data Centre Professional
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)