Golden Bridge Drive is an on-line game development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. We are developing an online eco-system (game integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform and etc.) and providing technology services and solutions to gaming business operators all around the world. The company was founded in 2012 and has been in fast growing pace ever since. The business has been a great success thanks to the strong demands, and we are currently growing the team.
About the role:
As our Data Architect, you are responsible to design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study.
- Experience with centralized reporting platform built on top of Lambda pattern, Data warehouse, Data Lake.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities & outstanding problem solver.
- Experience with API design experience.
- Proficiency in Java and Python languages is preferable.
- Strong Cloud-architecture experience, specially AWS.
- Possess on-premise system architecture experience.
- Strong understanding of containerizations (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong NoSQL and SQL knowledge.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)