Data Analytics Specialist (Up to $6.5K + AWS + VB)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 26-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Identify data from primary and secondary sources to build relevant data pipelines to support data projects.
- Engage stakeholders to establish business requirements and make recommendations to solve business questions using data.
- Analyse data using statistical techniques, build statistical models, identify patterns and trends and gather key insights for business decision making.
- Predict business trends, correlations, patterns and customer behaviours using insights from data.
- Create reports and dashboards using data visualization tools such as Tableau to present the information and findings to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in creating and enforcing policies for effective data governance and management.
- Drive the adoption of data analytics and build a data culture within the organization.
- Make recommendations to solve business questions using data.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in data analytics or related function
- Experience in handling larger date sets and relational databases
- Proficient in MS Excel and data visualization tool such as Tableau
- Experience with statistical package or analysis tools such as SPSS, R and Python is a plus
- Possess an analytical mindset and aptitude for problem solving
- Good communications skills for stakeholder engagements
- Background in Statistics, Data Analytics or Computer Science
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096