Data Analytics Specialist
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
- Join a well known brand within the Public Sector
Our client is an employment transformation company that supports employees at every stage of their career and at all levels by providing career advice and promoting career development.
You will be responsible for :
- Defining, developing and maintaining reports to support decision making.
- Processing & Interpreting data to get actionable insights.
- Working closely with business users to understand their data analysis needs/requirements.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 year experience, ideally within a Data Analyst role.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You possess strong knowledge of R, Python and SAS.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Snaphunt Pte Ltd