Data Analytics Associate (Data Literacy & Transformation / Govt) -spslip
As a member of the Strategy & Transformation team, you will be responsible for building data culture & literacy, and driving data transformation & greater functionalilty in data systems within the organisation.
- Implement internal process improvements i.e, automating manual processes, optimising manual data pipelines
- Collaborate with IT department and external vendor on data requirements required, while ensuring data infrastructure and pipeline projects are delivered within scope based on the end user requirements
- Work with IT department and end users on UAT to ensure deployability of new data infrastructure and solutions from end user perspectives
- Drive build data culture and literacy among internal stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in data management or a related function - managing and understanding data infrastructure and data pipelines
- Knowledge in data life cycle, big data tools & technology, and open source softwares i.e. R and Python
- Strong project management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Background in Data Management, Data Infrastracture and Data Analytics preferred
How to Apply:
Interested applicants please click "Apply Now" or email your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Lim Peiling (Serene) | R1654066
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) | 11C5781