Data Analyst (Spark/Machine Learning)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 23-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Data Analyst (Spark/Data Mining/Machine Learning)
1. Develop data processing pipelines for analysis, modeling and reporting with SQL, Spark.
2. Build data dashboard and perform ad-hoc analytics.
3. Build machine learning models to deliver scalable solutions to business problems.
4. Run A/B experiments, gather data and perform statistical analysis.
5. Communicate in Mandarin (both verbally and in writing) with non-English speaking counterparts in China for gathering of data for analysis
- University degree in a quantitative discipline like computer science, machine learning, and math/statistics.
- Business proficiency (written and spoken) in Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certifications) to communicate both verbally and in writing with non-English speaking counterparts based in China for China for gathering of data for analysis
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis (probabilities, hypothesis testing, multivariate analysis, time series analysis).
- Familiar with database operations, e.g. SQL and visualization tools, e.g. Tableau.
- Familiar with at least one programming language, e.g. Python, Java, C++, Scala.
- Background in data mining or machine learning is a plus; experience with massive data processing via Hadoop / Spark is a plus.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914