Economics Data Analyst
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 28-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
As part of our client's scaling up efforts to transform Singapore into a Digital Economy, we are looking to hire a data analyst. This person will be managing datasets and perform data analytics to derive insights and support the programme office and management in making informed decisions.
- Assist in managing the design, development and implementation of an overarching business intelligence (BI) / data analytics solution with dashboards, analytics and reports to leverage internal and external data assets for strategic decision making.
- Engage stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate these requirements into functional requirements for analytics solutions/platforms/systems.
- Assess data needs and facilitate the acquisition of data from multiple sources.
- Perform data cleaning and pre-processing that facilitate meaningful analysis.
- Manage the data sets and ensure the data is kept secure, protected and confidential in line with the relevant data policies and requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Computer Science, Information Technology/System, or related fields
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Solid understanding of database concepts and tools
- Good knowledge of analytics tools and business intelligence/visualisation tools
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively and professionally at all levels
Interested candidates are encourage to APPLY NOW with their updated resume. Please include the analytical and BI/visualisation tools that you are familiar with for our shortlisting.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames, R1548454
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd, 02C3423
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454